christmas 2009

christmas 2009
we went and got your pics taken because we new we were gonna be in the hospital having your little brother on christmas eve you were soo good at sitting still for mommy most of the time anyways

holloween 2009 we stayed in because mommy was not feeling good

holloween 2009 we stayed in because mommy was not feeling good
I was having sickness from being pregnant with brother kaiden but we had a blast inside

holloween 2009

holloween 2009
you dressed up like a bumble bee and ate candy all night long while watching cartoons with mommy

The lake

The lake
we played by the water and saw turtles swimming

at the lake

at the lake
I held your hands and laughed while you kicked the water up with your feet

ball time at the park

ball time at the park
you are such a good soccer player you love your cinderella ball

you tasted the sticks too laughing

you tasted the sticks too laughing
I love how you valued the earth like it was worth more then anything in your toy box

the sandy park

the sandy park
this was your favorite stick at the park

at the sandy park

at the sandy park
you were playing with the sticks and smilling

summer fun in our yard

summer fun in our yard
we had to rake up leafs and there were so many worms under the leafs you kept picking them up and trying to hold them but they would wiggle out of your little hands so fast

we were so happy to have a yard that summer

we were so happy to have a yard that summer
you looked under every leaf and ever stick in the yard

our summer of fun

our summer of fun
we played and played with leafs and dirt untill the sun went down and we fell asleep in the living room togather

we had so much fun looking at the books

we had so much fun looking at the books
we made up our own stories and sang songs till you fell aslleep

story time before bed

story time before bed
we read books and you turned the pages and pointed at the babies you love your bear bear so much you still sleep with it

you were so tiney we still have that toy

you were so tiney we still have that toy
I love how you put everything in your mouth just to see how it tasted

funny little hat

funny little hat
I put this silly little hat on you before bed and you were so good about it you didn't even try to take it off

look how you have grown wow time flies

look how you have grown wow time flies
But one thing that will never change is we will always be togather

easter sunday we spent togather at home

easter sunday we spent togather at home
you made my day when u hugged the bunny and laughed so excited like

our little treat we made chocolate chip mint cake

our little treat we made chocolate chip mint cake
and I love how you stuck your hands in the left over frosting so careless and free

with a handfull of earth you will grow

with a handfull of earth you will grow
I love you for embrasing the earth with such curiosity

easy going

easy going
I love how you laugh when u play with the box so excited and playfull

pure and sweet

pure and sweet
I love how you play and explore the earth so softly

swings

swings
how you love the swings you giggle so precious

so cute

so cute
how you look up for reassurance

playing

playing
monkey bars

serenity and the slide

serenity and the slide
going down the slide I helped her mostly

pretty baby

pretty baby
exploring the green earth

serenity teething

serenity teething
cute little teething baby

serenity

serenity
little fansey girl

my little baby

my little baby
playing at the park

Serenity at seven months

Serenity at seven months
exploring at the park she found a leaf

my baby serenity

my baby serenity
Bath time

My little ladybug

My little ladybug
Serenity 1day old

Sunday, May 23, 2010

To SERENITY ROSEANNA BOYNTON

SERENITY ROSEANNA BOYNTON:
My wonderful daughter, delight of my heart,
I hope that you know you’re both lovely and smart.
I cherish you dearly for the person you are,
You have passion and caring that will carry you far.

Wherever you go you’ll be watched by my love,
And we’ll always be close like a hand in a glove.
May the years treat you kindly, may laughter hold sway,
And I’m here for you always if your blue skies turn gray.



1 comment: